Posted on 2013-05-22
By KYSL Krystal Broadcasting
Krystal 93 is looking for a sales professional to join our team. Our salespeople teach clients how to market their businesses using radio and web based solutions. We want to talk with you if you have the necessary skills to speak with clients directly and help them solve their marketing problems.
We are looking for an experienced sales professional to develop and sell advertising and marketing campaigns to new and existing clients. Responsibilities include soliciting new business through prospecting and cold calling, managing and growing existing assigned accounts, identifying clients’ advertising needs and developing and presenting customized solutions to meet those needs. These individuals are also held accountable for achieving sales budgets and collecting on the accounts.
Summary of essential job functions
- Contact prospective customers to sell radio advertising and marketing plans.
- Maintain account lists as well as solicit new business on a weekly basis.
- Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients by being a problem solver.
- Effectively communicate and maintain strong working relationships with all Krystal 93 staff
- Be Responsible for exceeding sales budget and collection of sold accounts.
- Attend client promotions and station events occasionally on nights and/or weekends.
- Contribute to the growth and implementation of Krystal93.com and social media initiatives
The successful candidates must possess exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills. They must be self-motivated, goal driven and creative, with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude to the work place and be cheerful, cooperative and productive. In addition, the right candidate must have:
- BA or BS from a 4 year accredited University or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience in sales/marketing; previous media sales experience preferred but not required.
- Basic knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word, PowerPoint and Windows environment.
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record and insurance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to: John O`Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org or to Krystal 93 PO Box 27, Frisco Colorado 80443
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.