Ohana Media Group-Radio, Promotions Assistant
Posted on 2013-06-12
By Alaska Broadcasters Association Alaska Broadcasters Association
Ohana Media Group is looking for an outgoing, hardworking and creative individual to join our team and assist the promotions and programming departments in a variety of capacities. Flexible hours include all day parts, weekends, and holidays.
Responsibilities include working on location at radio station events, live broadcasts, concerts and client events, interacting with listeners and clerical duties. Ideal candidate is energetic, efficient and capable of multi-tasking in a lively fast paced environment.
- Set-up and execution of assigned station events, remotes and station appearances to include: hanging banners, setting up sound system, prizes, and tables.
- Accurately record events, i.e. photos, videos, audio, etc.
- Maintain station promotion and remote equipment within department.
- Upkeep and maintenance of all station vehicles & equipment.
- Develop, plan and carry out creative ways of increasing public awareness of the station.
- Creating promotional presentations and sales tools.
- Additional duties, as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have a valid driver`s license and clean driving record.
- Reliable and On-time.
- Organized & detail oriented.
- Outgoing Individual, People-Person, Interacts well with public/listeners.
- Flexible availability hours. Willing to work weekdays, and weekends. (Morning, afternoon, and nights).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send or drop off your resume and references immediately to Ohana Media Group, 833 Gambell Street, Anchorage AK 99501 or email email@example.com. All interested individual are encouraged to apply and qualified applicants will be interviewed. Ohana Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.