Digital Client Specialist
Posted on 2013-06-11
By KOAT-TV Hearst Television
As a Digital Client Specialist, you'll be responsible for working with KOAT’s sales reps and their clients to ensure successful online and mobile advertising campaigns. We're looking for candidates who can provide superior customer service to our clients and sales representatives and understand the sense of urgency inherent in working with a sales organization.
- Specifically, you will work with the sales force on processing advertising contracts. Obtaining creative materials, and coordinating the schedule and launch of advertising campaigns.
- Day to day management of digital advertising sales within territory including forecast management, CRM and campaign management and sales analysis.
- Build, traffic, and schedule advertising.
- Proactively communicate with internal teams (sales, production, and finance) and external clients on performance and delivery of commitments.
- Online advertising trafficking, sales coordinator/planner or related experience.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment, manage multiple projects, and tight deadlines.
- Strong focus on teamwork and self-starter.
- Extreme attention to detail and desire to exceed client expectation.
- Motor Vehicle Record check required.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
If this position describes you, send resume, including references, along with a cover letter stating where you found out about this job to: Barbara Burzillo, General Sales Manager, KOAT-TV, 3801 Carlisle Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87107 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org ~ KOAT-TV, A Division of Hearst Television, Inc., IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER ~