WDAY TV General MAnager
Posted on 2013-05-31
The Director is responsible for overseeing the entire broadcast operation for 4 ABC affiliated TV stations and an AM radio station, and ensuring compliance with Federal Communication Rules and Regulations and all related federal, state and local regulations. This position is responsible for directing and managing staff while maximizing profitability for the division.
- Will work closely with TV and radio producers to coordinate and oversee the work of staff in multi locations.
- Coordinates broadcast operations with other Forum Communications Company entities.
- Responsible for leading and directing the annual budget process.
- Responsible for growing revenue and operating efficiently within the budget.
- Communicates and fosters the mission and core values of Forum Communications Company.
- Provides a leadership role within the corporation and the community.
- Bachelor`s degree with 10 years experience in the broadcast industry.
- Strong communication skills, time management, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of employees within the company.
- Must have a valid driver`s license with a driving record that is insurable by the company.
HOW TO APPLY:
SUBMIT APPLICATION TO:
Attn: Kate Freimanis, Human Resources Director
Forum Communications Company
101 5th Street N
Fargo ND 58102