Full Time - Producer/Board Op - WGFX Nashville
Posted on 2013-05-30
By Cumulus-Nashville Cumulus-Nashville
Cumulus Media Nashville is looking for a full time producer/board operator to join their team on Nashville’s number one Sports and Talk Station. 104-5 The Zone is the flagship station for the Tennessee Titans, Nashville’s Home for the Tennessee Volunteers, and home to Nashville’s top sports talk hosts. Our next producer/board operator must be able to effectively assist our on-air hosts, serve as quality control, have a mind for content, be technologically savvy, properly deal with our listeners, and have a mind for radio. With the south’s number one sports station, we also want to be developing the next breed of hosts, producers and programmers. Applicants should be interested in growing in this field.
Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of medium to large market radio experience, knowledge of Scott Studios, Voxpro, and other editing software a plus. Applicant needs to have great production and imaging skills. Additional experience in on-site engineering is preferable.
- Interacts with hosts and callers
- Keeps traffic logs
- Assists in special promotions and programming activities
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of all applicable FCC rules and regulations
- Computer literacy in applicable programs
- Extensive knowledge of all social media platforms, including Facebook and Twitter
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving ability and skill in prioritizing
- Ability to interact with management and staff at all levels
- Ability to multi-task and handle pressures and deadlines
- Skill in operation of control board, remote broadcasting and other related production equipment
- High School diploma
- Must possess valid state drivers license
- May occasionally require lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Able to sit for extended periods of time
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate consideration, please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and, in the subject line, reference the job title, your name, AND where you heard or saw the job listing.
(ex. FT Programming WGFX – Joe Smith – TN Assoc of Broadcasters)
Please no phone calls. Candidates with disabilities and who need assistance in the application process may write to Cumulus Broadcasting Attn: Human Resources-Promotions, 10 Music Circle East, Nashville TN 37203.
Applicantions will be accepted until 6/3/13.
This job description may be modified at any time as deemed appropriate by management or consistent with the essence of the job.
Cumulus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.