PT News & Traffic Reporter - Cumulus NAshville
Posted on 2013-05-30
By Cumulus-Nashville Cumulus-Nashville
Part-time work as backup for news and traffic reporting. Hours will be determined by absences of regular staff.
- Compile and present newscasts or traffic reports as assigned
- Record wraps and voicers for use by other news personnel
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of all applicable FCC rules and regulations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Proficient with Adobe Audition or Cool Edit Pro and audio editing software
- Familiarity and general understanding of the functions and operation of equipment normally found in a professional radio studio.
- Knowledge of Scott Studios digital audio management platform preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving ability and skill in prioritizing
- Ability to interact with management and staff at all levels
- Ability to multi-task and handle pressures and deadlines
- Familiarity with Nashville streets, landmarks and high traffic areas
- Previous on-air experience required
- High School diploma
- Must possess valid state drivers license
- Must be 21+ and have clean driving record
- May occasionally require lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Able to sit for extended periods of time
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate consideration, please send all resumes to email@example.com and, in the subject line, reference the job title, your name, AND where you heard or saw the job listing.
(ex. PT News & Traffic Reporter - Joe Smith - TN Assoc of Broadcasters)
Please no phone calls. Candidates with disabilities and who need assistance in the application process may write to Cumulus Broadcasting Attn: Human Resources-Promotions, 10 Music Circle East, Nashville TN 37203.
Applications will be accepted from 5/30/13-6/9/13.
This job description may be modified at any time as deemed appropriate by management or consistent with the essence of the job.
Cumulus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.