Posted on 2013-05-24
By KXKL, KWOF, KIMN Kroenke Sports and Entertainment
Wilks Broadcast-Denver, LLC has a rare opening for a Production Director. This person will create and/or produce all station commercial production.
Job Responsibilities are:
- Produce (or assign to be produced) all station commercials;
- Write commercial copy (including live billboard copy) when required;
- Coordinate and produce recording sessions with clients when necessary;
- Create and police production standards for station;
- Coordinate recording sessions with station signature voice;
- Maintain a positive working relationship with the sales and traffic departments;
- Make sure EVERY commercial is properly loaded into the system before its start date;
- Order production supplies; 9) Keep production studio supplied with necessary materials;
- Keep accurate records of all production proposed, completed and archived;
- Develop production extensions of marketing priorities;
- Be able to produce on-air shifts and/or personal appearances as assigned;
- Perform other such duties as may be assigned by the Operations Director.
A minimum of 2 years of experience is required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Email your resume and demo noting “Denver Production” in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wilks Broadcast-Denver LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls or recruiters please.