Posted on 2013-05-22
By Townsquare Media Townsquare Media
Townsquare Media, a group of seven Lafayette radio stations is accepting applications for a salesperson. This position will be filled with a person that brings to the table a high level of enthusiasm, experience in advertising sales on a local and agency level, a track record of success in new business development, a positive attitude, professional demeanor and a willingness to learn and implement our system for achieving the results our advertisers expect.
- Promote and sell radio advertising, digital products, events and promotional programs to existing clients on your account list
- Develop additional accounts by consistently cold-calling and creating relationships with new advertising customers
- The majority of your time will be spent on the street meeting, inquiring and crafting advertising programs for your clients, both new and existing.
- Prepares advertising schedules, promotional plans, sales literature, proposals and sales contracts.
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets.
- Enters new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients into computer database.
- Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success
- Investigates and resolves client issues.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you`re looking for a career, then you`ll want to consider Townsquare Media. Townsquare Media offers a tremendous opportunity; health, dental, and life insurance, a flex plan, and the opportunity to earn an income you can be proud of. If you would like Townsquare Media to consider you as part of their team, send your resume to: Townsquare Media, 1749 Bertrand Drive, Lafayette, LA 70506 or fax it to 337-234-7360, attention Sales Manager. You can also apply online via our website at lafayetteradioadvertising.com and click on career opportunities.
Townsquare Media is an equal opportunity employer.