Promotions Director/Morning Show Co-Host
Posted on 2013-05-20
By WDRM-FM, WTAK-FM, WQRV-FM, WBHP/WHOS-AM iHeartMedia
Clear Channel is looking for a Promotions Director/Morning Show Co-Host for the #1 ranked WDRM (country) radio station.
- Work with local programming team and sales management to generate creative selling concepts, marketing materials, incentives, and promotional themes/programs
- Project/Event management skills required
- Promotes the desired image of the Radio stations in the local market, to listeners, potential listeners, and the advertising community
- Participates in company training, safety meetings and other meetings and events as directed
- Develop and oversee all promotional and contest initiatives of station
- Write, create and produce on-air promotional announcements.
- Plan and develop station promotions
- Supervise stations contests including originating or adapting ideas, arranging prizes and listener events.
- Maintain accurate records of contestants, and ensure contests are conducted in accordance with FCC regulations and law
- Represent station at community events and promotions.
- Coordinate activities of other departments involved in production of promotions and remotes.
- Maintain stations prize closet, inventory of station premiums and inventory and control of station banners.
- Prepare affidavits for clients attesting to the promotional announcements aired for a particular campaign.
- Coordinate all prizes and winners and make sure prizes are available for front desk distribution.Handle all release forms to insure 1099`s are in order for distribution.
- Three years of on-air radio experience required, excellent verbal and communication skills, outstanding ability to relate and communicate with target audience, positive attitude both on and off the air
- Familiar with NexGen, Vox Pro, and Pro Tools
- Strong knowledge of all FCC rules and regulations.
- Applicants must possess a strong work ethic, be well-read, punctual, and be a team player with a cooperative attitude
- Applicant must be engaging on the air
- Applicant must provide compelling content on the air
HOW TO APPLY:
***PLEASE ATTACH YOUR AIRCHECK IN MP3 FILE FORMAT***
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.