Clear Channel-Fairbanks, Traffic Manager
Posted on 2013-05-16
By Alaska Broadcasters Association Alaska Broadcasters Association
Clear Channel Media + Entertainment is accepting resumes for the full-time position of Traffic Manager in the Fairbanks, AK market. The closing date for applications is May 31, 2013. Additional Information: Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, 401k, paid vacation and sick leave.
- Daily data entry of orders into the traffic software system, networks, and programming logs.
- Daily generation of programming logs, and daily verification of prior day logs through computer software program.
- 65 WPM Typing.
- Must be accurate with number keypad on computer.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Data entry experience using a media traffic data entry program suggested, such as Viero or Media Star.
- Must be able to handle high volume data entry and adhere to strict deadlines.
- High School degree or equivalent; college preferred. Requirements:
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Windows and data entry software.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please contact Kim Williams, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: (907) 457-2128 or mail: Clear Channel Media + Entertainment, 546 9th Avenue, Fairbanks, AK 99701. No phone calls please. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity employment to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law, in all personnel actions. We specifically encourage referral of qualified minority and female applicants. Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.