Development Data Coordinator
Posted on 2013-05-15
By WGVU Public Media WGVU Public Media
Grand Rapids, MI
- Maintain the Millennium database, which includes data entry of pledges, income and any corrections/clean up necessary
- Maintain and update multiple program data base systems for member cards, Showplace, Clubhouse, etc.
- Pulls mailing/call files as needed for direct sales, telemarketing, showplace, pledges, member cards, development department, etc.
- Responsible for customer calls re: questions on their pledges, thank you gifts, member card, showplace, address changes, etc.
- Processes and reports daily financial contribution and records
- Schedules and coordinates the work of student employees
- Supervises student employees
- Maintain front desk manual, as well as documentation on all job responsibilities of that position.
- Liaison between GVSU development department, IT support staff and WGVU development department.
- Administers matching gift program/paperwork.
- Processes other reports as required.
- Solicit support for WGVU Public Media on Radio and Television.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate
- Minimum of three years related experience and/or relevant training
- Demonstrated experience to successfully work under pressure in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated experience to successfully maintain positive interpersonal relationships.
- Demonstrated experience to successfully maintain satisfactory work performance and attendance records.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience to successfully work independently, organize own work and coordinate work activities of others.
- Demonstrated experience to successfully use variety of computer software applications and data base management.
- Willingness to work night, weekends, some holidays and overtime hours, as needed.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy required
- Must possess exceptional customer services skills for both internal and external customers. Preferred Qualifications and Education - Some college course work
- Supervisor experience
- Familiarity with a not-for-profit fundraising environment
- Experience working in a television/radio environment
- Familiarity with development/marketing strategies.
HOW TO APPLY:
Go online to www.gvsujobs.org to apply.