Peak Imaging Director
Posted on 2013-05-14
By KPKX, KTAR, KTAR Bonneville International Corporation
POSITION OBJECTIVE: To create, write, produce and coordinate major market quality promotional and imaging production consistent with station standards. Assure all copy and production fits into desired station image, maximizes audience acceptance and is presented in a manner consistent with station policies and FCC regulations. Create and execute advertising programs for station sales effort, as assigned. Assist with and participate in special promotions and community service programs sponsored by the station. Represent the station in a manner that will reflect positively on the station and be a fully contributing member of the station team and factor positively to the overall success and profitability of the station.
- Minimum - 3 years experience as Production/Creative Services Director with emphasis on production skills, techniques, talent direction and supervision of studio operation.
- Minimum - 2 years experience with digital production equipment.
- Proven ability to write effective imaging copy. Please provide writing samples.
- Ability to understand & apply programming policies/direction-with regard to the format and production effort.
- Able to meet daily commercial assignment deadlines and budget time accordingly.
- Ability to work under high stress, high volume conditions.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work effectively with other team members and with everyone with who must interact in the performance of job responsibilities.
- Willingness to accomplish work responsibilities in compliance with company, station & FCC policies, procedures and standards of performance.
- Project desired professional, business-like image.
- Top 20-radio market production experience.
- Local candidates preferred.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates are invited to download the application or complete the online application available on our web site at www.987thepeak.com.
Questions can be directed to Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not allow walk-in candidates.
To be considered an application must be submitted by fax, email, or mail for current posted position(s).
Resume is accepted when accompanying our application. Unsolicited resumes will not be accepted. If you are offered employment by Bonneville International Corporation, you will be asked to sign an agreement to arbitrate any disputes that may arise between you and Bonneville regarding your employment with the company prior to commencing employment with the company.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Bonneville International Corporation participates in E-Verify and complies with all right to work laws.