Broadcast IT Position
Posted on 2013-05-14
By KXII Gray Television
KXII is looking for qualified applicants to fill a full-time network administrator/engineer position. This position is responsible for managing all station computers and networks as well as assisting station engineers with daily tasks.
The network administrator will be responsible for the following:
- Installing network cable infrastructure
- Manage a Window Active Directory network
- Manage systems specific to newsroom and on-air operations
- Maintaining a data backup system
- Specifying and purchasing all computer-related hardware and software
- Troubleshooting network and computer problems
A strong background in networking technologies (TCP/IP, Ethernet, VLAN, managed switches) and Windows networks is highly preferred. Applicants must possess knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Windows Server 2003/2008, Windows XP Pro/7, Mac OS X, as well as non-linear editing systems (Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, & FinalCut Pro). Applicants must be willing to learn new technologies quickly and take on additional responsibilities as the network infrastructure grows.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send cover letter, resume and list of references to - Network Administrator/Engineer Position” at the address listed below. Applications and resumes are being accepted at 4201 Texoma Parkway, Sherman, TX 75090 or by email at email@example.com. KXII is an equal opportunity employer.