Bonneville Communications Search Engine Marketing Coordinator
Posted on 2013-05-14
By KSL Broadcast Group KSL Broadcast Group
Salt Lake City, UT
Join our team as a Search Marketing Coordinator working with Google and other pay-per-click advertising programs. This position will have a primary focus on Search Marketing in the global landscape.
Working closely with the Director of Search Marketing and other team members, you will research, build and optimize campaigns. The focus will be to ensure that campaigns are translating into high quality leads.
The Search Marketing Coordinator is an online advertising role that will be primarily responsible for:
Creating and optimizing PPC campaigns
Generating budget estimates
Daily monitoring of analytics
Analyze and report on performance using web analytics tools
Coordinate translation efforts for non-English advertising
Other duties as assigned
- 4 year college degree in advertising or related field
- Be comfortable with linguistics and able to work with creative in many languages
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Must be efficient with technology and computer basics
- Critical thinking and problems solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to work as a part of a team as well as alone
- Experience with Google AdWords or other PPC advertising
- Experience with web analytics software is a plus
- Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
HOW TO APPLY:
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website. http://ksl.applicantpro.com/jobs/29480-14223.html