Posted on 2013-05-13
By CareerPage CareerPage
The KRQE Media Group is looking for an outgoing, hardworking and creative individual to join our Creative Services team, including KRQE News 13, 2 KASA FOX, New Mexico’s CW, and My50 TV.
- College degree along with two years’ broadcast promotion writing and producing experience required.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office required.
- Excellent communication & organizational skills desired.
- Organizing and facilitating Co-op for four stations
- Designing and Administering contests for four stations
- Managing Personal Appearances for On-Air Talent
- Managing Social Media for four stations
- Developing and Managing Creative Services Resources Calendar
- Writing Press Releases
- Research, develop and execute impactful local community sponsorships and events that address KRQE Media Group needs, while following strategy and budget guidelines: maintaining calendars; producing Community Affairs promos; & attending events
- Plan and participate in onsite activities for venue events and off-site promotions
- Identifying, facilitating and enhancing relationships with strategic Media Partners
- Working well under deadlines and be a self-starter.
- Must be a team player
- Must have the ability to work under tight deadlines
- A valid driver license & acceptable driving record is required.
If you’re organized, passionate about television, have a true love for writing, and thrive in a very competitive marketplace, you could be the perfect candidate to join our promotion team.
HOW TO APPLY:
To express interest in this position, email your resume & letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
KRQE-TV (Promotion Coordinator)
13 Broadcast Plaza SW
Albuquerque, NM 87104
No phone calls, please!
KRQE-TV owned & operated by LIN Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER