Integrated Media Sales Manager
Posted on 2013-05-09
By iHeart Media - Oklahoma City iHeart Media - Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City, OK
The IMSM is a sales leadership role with responsibility for creating and implementing integrated marketing campaigns for and with Account Executives that engage and connect advertiser`s needs with consumers. This candidate must lead and foster Integrated Media sales excellence and have a customer-centered approach to meet the needs of advertisers in a competitive marketplace. This person will coach, engage and motivate an extremely fast paced sales department in integrated media business development. As a member of the sales management team, this high performance person will work with the Sales Managers on overall sales strategies, new revenue generation and goal setting.
- Maximize and manage the sales effort of digital and integrated assets including:
- Digital ad units across station websites, including banners, rich media, homepage, custom web takeovers etc.
- Steaming audio advertising, iHeart Radio
- Social Media programs and mobile marketing
- E-Commerce sales efforts including Online Auction and discount deals program
- Studio and event sponsorships, national contesting, IHRMF
- Develop, brainstorm integrated media presentations and campaigns for advertisers which connect and engage consumers through various Clear Channel media assets including radio, online, mobile and promotional opportunities.
- Maximize revenue and promotional opportunities through integrated programs developed between Sales, Programming, Promotion and Digital departments.
- Lead with creativity, coach, motivate and train sellers in achieving specific Integrated Media budgets.
- Communicate; brainstorm and problem solve solutions with sales managers and other department heads to achieve goals.
- Initiate new revenue projects that will benefit the stations
- Actively participate in sales calls and presentations to direct and agency clients.
REQUIRED SKILLS/EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
- College degree preferred.
- 3+ years of radio and/or digital sales and/or management experience with a proven track record achieving budgets
- Excellent leadership, communication, problem solving, and sales skills.
- A track record of successful selling digital/ integrated media campaigns to advertisers with specific examples of programs that have been executed.
- Must have the ability to influence, persuade and clearly communicate both in writing and verbally.
- Excellent attention to detail, driven to succeed and accomplish goals
- Strong PowerPoint/Excel skills and understanding of web metrics.
- Knowledge and understanding of online and new media technology including SEO, social media.
- Excellent Organizational, Leadership and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work with others and recommend solutions
HOW TO APPLY:
- Oklahoma City, OK.
- Clear Channel offers competitive salary and bonus-based compensation package.
At Clear Channel, we are committed to recruiting and retaining diverse talent by creating an environment that integrates diversity and inclusion in all aspects of our business. Our company is enriched and made more effective through representation of diverse experience, backgrounds, ethnicity, education, sexual orientation and regional and cultural orientation. Clear Channel is an Equal Opportunity Employer where women and minorities are encouraged to apply.