Posted on 2013-05-09
By CBS Radio CBS Radio
CBS RADIO in Phoenix is looking for a professional, detail-oriented individual who can multi-task and has exceptional organizational and computer skills to support the NTR Sales Director and Sales Staff. The ideal candidate is energetic, efficient and capable of multi-tasking for a variety of personalities in a lively, fast-paced environment.
- Assist in the development, implementation and execution of the stations` NTR/Integrated Marketing programs and events.
- Coordinate the Integrated Marketing process including idea generation, program development, implementation and fulfillment.
- Prepare research material supporting clients` marketing objectives.
- Prepare and maintain NTR/Integrated Marketing program/event recap reports.
- Coordinate communication and workflow between the sales, programming, promotions and digital departments to ensure all deliverables are provided to the clients according to the program/event timelines.
- Prepare quantitative and qualitative audience research for sales and programming departments.
- Minimum of 2 years administrative support/clerical experience; previous media sales/marketing experience preferred.
- Position requires knowledge of Microsoft Office and excellent organizational/time management skills.
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player.
- High School graduate; college preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates may apply through the Career Center at www.cbsradio.com
It is the continuing policy of CBS Radio to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, national origin, age or physical or mental disability, veteran or disabled veteran status, and to conform to applicable laws and regulations. We solicit assistance on these openings and future openings.