PT Promotions Coordinator - Bonneville Phoenix
Posted on 2013-05-01
By KPKX, KTAR, KTAR Bonneville International Corporation
POSITION OBJECTIVE: To assist Promotions Managers with all elements of revenue generation for both on-air and websites including coordination of sales promotions, web pages, set up, implementation and execution of on-air and digital contests, and writing and booking of promotion coy as needed. The Part-Time Promotions Coordinator also supports the Events Coordinator and the On-Call Promotions Assistants on-site at events on an as-needed basis. Reports to Promotion Managers.
- Age - 18 years or older.
- Must possess a valid driver`s license and a proven ability to safely drive company vehicles (including van, RV and pulling a trailer) without exposing the company to serious liability risks.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions under limited supervision.
- Self-starter with the ability to work under pressure providing material on time as the services performed affect company image, clients and the listening audience. Errors may incur financial or time loss.
- Excellent organization skills with multi-tasking capabilities.
- Results orientation.
- Must work independently, when necessary, and operate effectively in high-pressure, time-critical situations.
- Creative thinking and problem solving.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to relate to and identify characteristics of target audience.
- Excellent aesthetic and graphic skills.
- Basic computer skills (word processing, e-mail, Internet navigation, etc.)
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients.
- Advanced computer skills (database - i.e., Wrike and Promosuite; Basic HTML, Photoshop, etc.)
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 100+ pounds on occasion.
- Must be able to work in smoke-free environment.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates are invited to complete the online application available on our web site at www.ktar.com.
Questions can be directed to Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not allow walk-in candidates.
To be considered an application must be submitted only for current posted position(s).
Resume is accepted only when accompanying our application. Unsolicited resumes will not be accepted. If you are offered employment by Bonneville International Corporation, you will be asked to sign an agreement to arbitrate any disputes that may arise between you and Bonneville regarding your employment with the company prior to commencing employment with the company.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Bonneville International Corporation participates in E-Verify and complies with all right to work laws.