Sales Account Executive
Posted on 2013-04-30
By CareerPage CareerPage
We have a great opportunity for you! We are seeking Sales Account Executives to sell TV and internet advertising to new and existing clients.
- Generate revenue, increase shares of business, and achieve sales budgets.
- Prospect and develop new growth accounts.
- Prepare presentations and utilize market data to maximum benefit.
- Learn and use consultation skills to better understand and serve the client.
- Manage paperwork with extreme focus on accuracy and timeliness.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with clients beyond order taking.
- Coordination of production, promotion, and research projects.
- Selling special events, annuals, sports, sponsorships, and station initiatives.
- Consult clients and ad agencies to help them market their business.
- Build relationships in the community.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Four-year degree (preferred) with emphasis on marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Outgoing personality, team player, self-disciplined, professional appearance.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office Suite, Strata or One Domain/TNS Media).
- Must have and maintain a good driving record and a valid driver's license.
HOW TO APPLY:
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Please apply online by going to www.sbgi.net/employment
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER