Live Events Manager
Posted on 2013-04-18
By Townsquare Media Townsquare Media
Townsquare Media currently has an opening for a full-time Live Events Manager.
Under the supervision of the General Manager, the Live Events Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Interacting directly with various departments to coordinate a variety of multi station projects and events.
- Collaborating with Sales Managers and Brand Managers to conceptualize promotional programs involving station clients to plot marketing plans for the stations to develop valuable revenue.
- Writing scripts for promotional spots, creating and implementing contests, conducting on air giveaways, prizing and contest rules, ensuring the FCC regulations and company guidelines and policies are followed.
- Executing station sponsorships with non profit organizations, festivals, and community and consumer events.
- Brand the stations effectively with logo design and usage, web and interactive presence and social networking.
- Promoting the image of the stations with banners, signage and appropriate event décor as well as offering listener incentives and prizes at events and large scale remotes.
- Managing a collection of e-mail addresses and other contact information to increase data base for interactive revenue.
- Writing press releases in regards to station presence at various events.
- Be actively involved in public relations.
- Create submissions for national, statewide and local broadcast industry awards.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you feel that you possess the qualities needed to perform the above duties effectively and excel in such endeavors we are interested in receiving your qualifications via a resume and application submission. Resumes and applications will be accepted via fax at 337-234-7360 Attn: Mike Grimsley or apply online. We are excited about the prospect of having a highly qualified individual join our team to promote the Townsquare Media group of radio stations.
Townsquare Media is an equal opportunity employer.