Posted on 2013-04-16
By KTVX/KUCW Nexstar
Salt Lake City, UT
The Account Executive works within established Sales Department guidelines to increase sales volume with assigned accounts, aggressively seeks new customers for both TV and eMedia business, executes plans and strategies set forth by sales management, maintains awareness of the competition, and maintains visibility in the community.
- Implements strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals.
- Establishes credible relationships with local business community.
- Makes sales calls on existing and prospective clients.
- Maintains assigned accounts and develops new accounts.
- Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients.
- Explains to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
- Provides clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement in all media.
- Develops advertising schedules with clients and station personnel responsible for placing advertising into station media.
- Works with clients and station personnel to develop advertisements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor`s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Mass Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Minimum one year`s experience in sales, preferably in the media field.
- Valid driver`s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Experience achieving long-range objectives and implementing the strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
- Working knowledge of Powerpoint and Excel computer programs for use with client presentations and sales reports.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send cover letter and resume to:
ABC4 KTVX/CW30 KUCW
Attn: Celia Willette
2175 West 1700 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
Resumes may be faxed to (801) 975-4440
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER