Posted on 2013-04-11
By KHON Nexstar Media
KHON-TV is looking for a brand manager to be responsible for the development and management of the station brand with the aim of achieving and maintaining leadership positions in the market. The brand manager reports to the marketing manager.
KHON-TV is a LIN Media station. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and offer competitive salaries and wages, and a standard benefit package that includes a 401K plan and medical and dental plans.
- Prepare and implement annual brand plans to achieve set targets.
- Collect, analyze and prepare brand reports and conduct competitive market analysis.
- Develop and implement brand communication strategies.
- Plan and coordinate market research activities.
- Identify and initiate brand improvements to meet changing market needs
- Writing and Collaboration of News Promotions
- Coordinating and Managing Marketing Events
- Managing external media opportunities (print, radio, cable, etc.)
- Producing of external media materials
- Developing marketing strategies for all of KHON media assets
- Analyze news market research and general rating information
- Create publicity opportunities for KHON
- Maintaining annual marketing budgets
- Write Company Press Releases
The successful candidate must be able to work well under pressure; be able to multitask; be a team leader and able to inspire others; have good analytical skills; and have good presentation skills. A BS in Marketing, Advertising or Public Relations and or 3-5 years relevant experience in television promotion/production preferred.
A BS in Marketing, Advertising or Public Relations and or 3-5 years relevant experience in television promotion/production preferred.
HOW TO APPLY: