Interactive Sales Specialist
Posted on 2013-04-09
By KVOA News 4 Tucson
Summary: The Interactive Sales Specialist (ISS) serves as the day-to-day contact to the TV sales team ensuring that it drives interactive revenue and achieves monthly interactive revenue budgets.
Specific Responsibilities: The ISS is responsible for preparing for and participating in `diagnosis`ť-type sales calls with TV account executives to determine overall television and interactive marketing plan, building interactive marketing packages, presenting and helping to close interactive business from TV clients.
- Accompany TV account executives on â€ś4-leggedâ€ť sales calls initiated by the TV team.
- Treat members of the TV sales team as internal â€ścustomers.â€ť
- Serve as an interactive marketing consultant â€“ with relevant subject-matter expertise in interactive marketing solutions -- in conjunction with TV account executives for local advertisers.
- Be knowledgeable, in the sense of managing client expectations, about all aspects of online marketing and sales, including display advertising, video, sponsorships, verticals, SEO, SEM, reputation management, email, social media, and mobile marketing.
Position Requirements: The Interactive Sales Specialist should have the following, or comparable, skills, abilities and experience:
- A bachelor`s degree in a related field and/or minimum 2 years sales, business development or related experience in interactive advertising.
- A broad working knowledge of the fundamentals and emerging trends of interactive media sales, advertising, and marketing solutions for local businesses. Understanding of local broadcast media businesses is helpful.
- Excellent verbal, written and visual communications skills; presentation skills; and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to balance many projects at once and establish great working relationships with all members of the TV sales team.
HOW TO APPLY:
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration or mail to:
KVOA Communications, Inc.
Attn: Kendra Sewell
P.O. Box 5188
Tucson, AZ 85703
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
KVOA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG TESTING IS REQUIRED.
MOTOR VEHICLE RECORD REQUIRED.