Bonneville Associate Account Manager
Posted on 2013-04-08
By KPKX, KTAR, KTAR Bonneville International Corporation
The Associate Account Manager will be responsible for assisting a Sr. Account Manager with all internal and external processes for new account development and existing client relationship services. This individual will be involved in all aspects of sales in accordance with the St. Account Manager`s goals and objectives. The goal of the position is to prepare for and transition into an Account Manager position via the supervising Sr. Account Manager‚Äôs mentoring.
- College degree in communications, sales, media sales, marketing, related field, or equivalent.
- Possess the willingness and commitment to obtaining major market media sales experience.
- Possess excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Sign Account Executive Employment Agreement and perform work in compliance with company policies, procedures and standards of performance and fully support company mission, commitments and core values.
- Plan for professional growth and development.
- Be willing to work in a smoke-free environment.
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor. ‚
- Participate and support the Company‚Äôs policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.
- Take an active role in supporting the Company‚Äôs policy to prevent harassment of any kind within the workplace, off campus worksite, or company-sponsored social venue.
- Perform any and all other assigned duties in professional and acceptable manner.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates are invited to complete the online application available on our website at www.ktar.com.
Questions can be directed to Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not allow walk-in candidates.
To be considered an application must be submitted only for current posted position(s).
Resume is accepted only when accompanying our application. Unsolicited resumes will not be accepted. If you are offered employment by Bonneville International Corporation, you will be asked to sign an agreement to arbitrate any disputes that may arise between you and Bonneville regarding your employment with the company prior to commencing employment with the company.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Bonneville International Corporation participates in E-Verify and complies with all right to work laws.