Marketing and Promotions Manager
Posted on 2013-04-01
By KDEN Telemundo Telemundo
KDEN Telemundo Denver is looking for a Marketing and Promotions Manager to develop marketing strategies and plans to define the brand, build awareness and drive viewership of KDEN Telemundo Denver.
KDEN is an NBC Telemundo owned-and-operated television station in Aurora, Colorado that airs Spanish-language programming from Telemundo network.
Telemundo Network Group LLC is a U.S. Spanish-language television network committed to broadcasting unique and outstanding national and local entertainment, news and sports programming to the fast-growing U.S. Hispanic audience. Telemundo targets this growing and vibrant audience by delivering the best in Latino entertainment. The network`s schedule features a wide range of original programming, including novelas, talk shows, original sitcoms, sports and news, children\\\'s programming, blockbuster movies, reality, entertainment and music programs. Telemundo Communications Group, Inc. is an operating subsidiary of NBCUniversal.
NBCUniversal is one of the world`s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. Comcast Corporation owns a controlling 51% interest in NBCUniversal, with GE holding a 49% stake.
It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal\\\'s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- A minimum of 3 years of strategic planning and/or strategic marketing and promotions experience
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferably in marketing, advertising, communications or finance)
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish)
- Previous management experience required
- Extensive Knowledge of the Denver Hispanic market
- Media sales knowledge and understanding
- Must be a self-starter, highly organized with the ability to multi-task
- Strong non-linear editing portfolio and visual communication experience
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint software
- Adapts to change rapidly, handles multiple assignments well, functions well under pressure, and reprioritizes quickly without compromising quality
- Successful candidate is highly organized and excels at planning and executing
- Pays close attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Possess a professional approach, proven good judgment and high ethics
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds, stoop, clean, bend, and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to understand big picture trends
- Ability to negotiate
- Ability to successfully build positive client relationships
- Applicants must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Able to work a flexible schedule and shifts including evenings, overnights, weekends and holidays
- Must be willing to work in Aurora/Denver location
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be willing to travel between multiple markets multiple times a month and at a moment`s notice in emergency situations
- Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU`s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
- MBA (Preferably in marketing, advertising, communications or finance)
- Proficiency in creative software tools such as: Final Cut Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Audition and Cinema 4d
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
Job Number 8478BR