Manager of Technology
Posted on 2013-04-01
By KDEN Telemundo Telemundo
KDEN is an NBC Telemundo owned-and-operated television station in Aurora, Colorado that airs Spanish-language programming from the Telemundo network.
Telemundo Network Group LLC is a U.S. Spanish-language television network committed to broadcasting unique and outstanding national and local entertainment, news and sports programming to the fast-growing U.S. Hispanic audience. Telemundo targets this growing and vibrant audience by delivering the best in Latino entertainment. The network`s schedule features a wide range of original programming, including novelas, talk shows, original sitcoms, sports and news, children`s programming, blockbuster movies, reality, entertainment and music programs. Telemundo Communications Group, Inc. is an operating subsidiary of NBCUniversal.
NBCUniversal is one of the world`s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. Comcast Corporation owns a controlling 51% interest in NBCUniversal, with GE holding a 49% stake.
It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal`s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Minimum 3 years Production and Broadcast Engineering/IT experience
- Must have a valid driver`s license and be able to drive for the company on a daily basis
- Knowledge of digital television transmission systems
- Applicants must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Able to work a flexible schedule and shifts including evenings, overnights, weekends and holidays
- Must be willing to work in Aurora/Denver location
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be willing to travel between multiple markets multiple times a month and at a moment`s notice in emergency situations
- Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU`s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
- Bilingual preferred English/Spanish
- Experience with Florical, Bit Central/Precis, iNews, Statmon, Edius, ENPS, WSI, LMX and Final Cut Pro
- IT experience including Windows and Mac based editing systems Satellite, Microwave and ENG maintenance and operation
- Environmental Health and Safety experience and training - Ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects
- Ability to solve critical problems and obtain results under pressure
- Leader of diverse groups of individuals with interpersonal skills
HOW TO APPLY:
APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT A RESUME/CV THROUGH WWW.NBCUNICAREERS.COM TO BE CONSIDERED.
Job Number: 7994BR
NO PHONE CALLS WILL BE ACCEPTED