Posted on 2013-03-26
By KOB-TV Hubbard Broadcasting
- Prepare and deliver weather forecasts for KOB-TV, radio, and KOB.com.
- Assist in preparation of information, graphics, etc. for TV weathercasts and online weather page
- Maintain day-to-day operation of weather room
- Report live and on tape in field when not anchoring weather segment
- Must be available on short notice in the event of severe weather or other breaking weather news
- BS Degree in Meteorology or atmospheric sciences (or equivalent experience)
- Experience with computer graphics and radar
- American Meteorological Society Seal of Approval preferred or Certified Broadcast Meterologist
- Several years full-time experience reporting and/or anchoring weather or other breaking news.
Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. The Company will make reasonable physical accommodations to facilitate the ability to perform essential job functions.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit a tape of your on-air experience along with your resume and cover letter.
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
4 Broadcast Plaza SW
Albuquerque, NM 87104
Fax: (505) 764-2522
No Telephone Calls Please
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER