Posted on 2013-03-25
By CareerPage CareerPage
The KRQE Media Group in Albuquerque is searching for a top notch Promotion Writer/Producer for our Creative Services Department. This position is responsible for conceptualizing, writing and producing on-air promotional spots for KRQE News 13, 2 KASA FOX, New Mexico’s CW, and My50 TV. Responsibilities include effective writing and editing of video, audio and graphic materials, maintaining spot integrity and stations' overall brand and image.
College degree along with 2 years’ broadcast promotion writing/producing experience required.
- Excellent writing, editing and conceptual producing skills
- Proven ability to conceptualize, write and produce advertising for television, radio, web and outdoor.
- Ability to develop, brainstorm and create a variety of advertising in traditional, interactive and non-traditional media.
- Hands-on experience with non-linear editing and shooting
- Work well under deadlines and be a self-starter.
- Schedule, shoot, and direct on-air talent
- Avid, Final Cut Pro, Adobe products, After Effects, Photoshop, Cinema4D and HD camera experience preferred
- Experience with ad sales related long-form production is required.
- Must be a team player.
- Must have the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication & organizational skills desired.
- A valid driver license & acceptable driving record is required.
- Familiar with IAB standards and creative guidelines
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’re passionate about television promotion, have a true love for writing, a keen interest in news, and thrive in a very competitive marketplace, you could be the perfect candidate to join our promotion team.
To express interest in this position, email your resume & letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
KRQE-TV (Promotion Writer/Producer)
13 Broadcast Plaza SW
Albuquerque, NM 87104
No phone calls, please!
KRQE-TV owned & operated by LIN Media is an equal opportunity employer.