Bonneville Phoenix Sales Assistant
Posted on 2013-03-21
By KPKX, KTAR, KTAR Bonneville International Corporation
POSITION OBJECTIVE: Assist Bonneville Phoenix Account Executives with providing clients the best possible service while projecting a professional, business-like and friendly demeanor. Note: Management reserves the right to assign responsibilities on a regular and/or rotating basis depending upon the Sales Assistant’s proven capabilities and the company’s present and future needs. A Sales Assistant may be assigned any duties within the Sales Department as needed.
- Possess some post high school education in business, communications, sales, basic accounting, related field, or equivalent.
- Experience within a sales or customer service office (preferably in the broadcasting industry) or equivalent. Excellent telephone skills and a working knowledge of business sales procedures in the following:
- Excellent organizational skills with a proven record of the ability to attend to details and accomplish tasks in an efficient and effective manner.
- Type 50 wpm.
- Grammar/Spelling/Punctuation accuracy.
- Maintain files.
- Ability to use software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat Reader and various Internet skills as needed.
- Analytical skills with statistical data. Take research and other information to draw conclusions from findings. Proper follow-through. Assist Account Executives with sales presentations.
- Work with limited supervision, discreetly handle confidential information and be willing to resolve unexpected problems and be flexible to perform unscheduled assignments.
- Self-starter, capable of performing under deadlines and pressure meeting company deadlines as the services performed affects the ability of others to do their work.
- Consistently works required hours.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Broadcast ratings and research skills a plus.
- Marketron sales software experience a plus.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communications effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates are invited to complete the online application available on our website at www.ktar.com.
Questions can be directed to Human Resources email@example.com. We do not allow walk-in candidates.
To be considered an application must be submitted only for current posted position(s).
Resume is accepted only when accompanying our application. Unsolicited resumes will not be accepted. If you are offered employment by Bonneville International Corporation, you will be asked to sign an agreement to arbitrate any disputes that may arise between you and Bonneville regarding your employment with the company prior to commencing employment with the company.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Bonneville International Corporation participates in E-Verify and complies with all right to work laws.