Digital Graphic Designer
Posted on 2013-03-21
azfamily.com is seeking a Digital Graphic Designer.
Belo Media Phoenix (KTVK-3TV, KASW-CW6, azfamily.com) is seeking a passionate, talented, self-directed individual who enjoys delivering remarkable results in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities include conceiving and creating advertising elements for online marketing campaigns, including static and interactive banner advertisements; custom images for social media campaigns; search optimized landing pages; web-based contests; custom mobile application marketing; and multi-platform email campaigns.
- Design and produce advertising elements – primarily display banner units - for web and mobile channels
- Design and produce digital elements such as HTML emails, search optimized landing pages and social media campaigns.
- Work closely with sales staff to define and develop effective advertising solutions for clients
- Prioritize multiple projects in order to meet deadline commitments
- Communicate effectively with teammates, management, and clients
- At least 2 years of production design experience – creating digital marketing elements primarily web and mobile banners
- MUST HAVE advanced skills and experience with HTML5, XHTML & CSS3, Adobe CS4 or greater with demonstrated proficiency in Flash, Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
- Basic understanding of content management systems like WordPress, mobile application development
- Previous experience with Google DoubleClick products and services desired
- Conceptual understanding of dynamic web content (ASP, PHP, CFM, etc.) would be a plus but is not required
- Bachelor`s degree in a related field preferred
- A keen eye for design standards, principles of layout, typography, color and composition
- A strong desire to expand and evolve creative and technical skills as industry needs change
- Candidates should have a professional portfolio available for review online
HOW TO APPLY:
If you qualify for the position, please send resume and portfolio link to Attn: Digital Sales Manager, 5555 N. 7th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85013 or e-mail email@example.com EOE.
It is the policy of this station not to discriminate in its employment and personnel practices because of the person's age, race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, or any other protected classes. Discriminatory practices are specifically prohibited by KTVK-TV and the Federal Communications Commission.