KSFI-FM Announcer (Part-Time)
Posted on 2013-03-21
By KSL Broadcast Group KSL Broadcast Group
Salt Lake City, UT
POSITION OBJECTIVE: Make desired individual contribution to KSFI FM100.3’s team efforts by performing as the on-air host that attracts targeted audience and builds ratings in line with desired format.
- High School education or equivalent.
- Must have at least 5 years on-air experience.
- Ability to operate broadcast equipment, such as digital software, broadcast mixing console, and automation systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Possesses excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Have an acceptable or-air presence and voice quality and be able to enunciate clearly and read copy fluently as required.
- Dependable and flexible enough to perform unscheduled assignments and work odd shifts as needed including weekends, holidays, overtime, etc.
- May require in-house audition writing and producing information for broadcast presentation.
- Ability to give, develop, receive and maintain effective written and oral communication with all staff members during the performance of assigned job responsibilities.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and willingness to use them to promote show content and station personalities.
- Ability to update show/station website as needed.
- Project desired company image with respect to dress and demeanor, willingness to work in a smoke-free environment, and willingness to fully support company`s mission and values.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates are invited to download the application available on our web site http://www.ksl.com/web/jobs.php
Questions can be directed to Human Resources at (801) 575-5777 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not allow walk-in candidates. To be considered an application must be submitted by fax, email, or mail for current posted position(s).
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. KSL Broadcast House, 55 North 300 West, Salt Lake City, Utah 84180. Fax: (801) 575-5820 Web Site: www.ksl.com/web/jobs.php
*This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization. *