Posted on 2013-03-13
By KOAT-TV Hearst Television
Top 50 Market, looking for an executive producer to oversee early and late evening newscasts. Responsible for creating big story treatments, editorial content and developing and training producers.
- Oversee editorial content and production of all evening shows
- Manage all production aspects of hour long newscast.
- Excellent leadership, management and communication skills to interact with all departments
- Responsible for hiring, training and developing the producing staff.
- 2 years producing experience preferred
- Excellent active writing skills and the ability to motivate the staff is essential
- You must be able to make quick decisions and handle breaking news with ease
- College degree preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
Resume and a non-returnable newscast air-check DVD, along with a cover letter stating where you found out about this job to: Sue Stephens, News Director, KOAT-TV, 3801 Carlisle Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87107.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER