Posted on 2013-03-11
By CareerPage CareerPage
- Responsible for daily broadcast logs for 2-3 stations including but not limited to: input of client advertising contracts; input of commercial material and instructions; manual replacement of unresolved exceptions; manipulation of commercial spots to maintain proper separation between commercial spots from similar products. Ability to handle oversold situations and meet deadlines.
- Coordinate with other departments to maintain commercial inventory and to provide billing information. Update sales managers on avail inventory.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instruction procedure manuals, and insertion/purchase orders.
- Excellent time management and leadership skills.
- Extensive computer skills including but not limited to working knowledge of Word Excel, and e-mail.
- Traffic order and production order entry.
- Resolution of problems between Sales, Continuity, Programming, Traffic, and Accounting.
- Planning and scheduling to meet all required deadlines. (daily, weekly, and monthly)
- Prefer two to five years experience in automated broadcast traffic system.
- Print and distribute sales contracts. Attach printed contracts with signed orders and then file them.
- Post logs on a daily basis. Print post log reports and attach to logs. File log on a monthly basis.
- Complete all network production (i.e. barter spots, affidavits).
- Handle all aspects of assigned stations(s): Place bumped spots, rearrange spots on log in non-competitive slots, assign cart numbers on production orders, make sure all copy is turned in, add daily networks to log, change computer data when necessary and pull log. Schedule and enter sales orders.
- Back-up other Traffic Directors when sick or on vacation.
- Back-up Receptionist when needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- Broadcasting Traffic Software experience preferred
- Accounts receivable background a plus
- Excellent data entry skills
- Work well under pressure and able to multi task
HOW TO APPLY:
Chuck Hammond/Regional Market Manager
5411 Jefferson St. NE Suite 100
Albuquerque, NM 87109
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER