KSL Receptionist (Part-Time)
Posted on 2013-03-08
By KSL Broadcast Group KSL Broadcast Group
Salt Lake City, UT
Shifts vary and may include day shifts (8am-5pm), or afternoon/evenings shifts (11:30am-7:00pm or 1:00pm-7pm)
POSITION OBJECTIVE: Project a professional company image by answering all telephone calls promptly and courteously, channeling calls correctly, and announcing guests to appropriate party. Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and/or directing them. Accurately maintaining sign in/out log regarding arrival of visitors and incoming/outgoing merchandise. Adhere to company security policies regarding people entering and/or leaving the premises.
*Note: Management will assign responsibilities on a regular and/or rotating basis depending upon the need and proven capabilities and the need to provide expertise for the future. The receptionist may be assigned to help at any receptionist desk.
- High school education and one to two years (1-2 yrs.) on-the-job receptionist/clerical experience with skills in office procedures and protocol.
- Self-starter, organized, able to follow written and verbal instructions; able to solve routine problems while maintaining confidentiality.
- Computer proficiency with Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Office programs, i.e., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Project a pleasant, friendly, professional business-like image for the company and must work effectively with people while representing the company on the telephone and in person.
- Proficient in spelling and punctuation.
- Typing (60 wpm), correspondence, and other secretarial skills.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Able to work for other departments performing clerical functions as needed.
- Able to work under pressure as the services performed affects the ability of other departments to do their work. It also affects clients and the general audience.
- Proven record of dependability.
- Proven ability to handle stress.
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients.
- Consistently work hours required to meet deadlines including weekends, holidays, evenings, etc.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates are invited to download the application available on our web site http://www.ksl.com/web/jobs.php Questions can be directed to Human Resources at (801) 575-5777 or email@example.com. We do not allow walk-in candidates. To be considered an application must be submitted by fax, email, or mail for current posted position(s).
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. KSL Broadcast House, 55 North 300 West, Salt Lake City, Utah 84180. Fax: (801) 575-5820 Web Site: www.ksl.com/web/jobs.php
*This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization. *