Posted on 2013-03-08
By WUVG TV Channel 34 WUVG TV Channel 34
Univision Atlanta seeks an Account Executive. Individuals in this role develop and manage new business as well as handle client and agency accounts with high potential in the Atlanta market. The AE focuses on new clients and selling standard packages. They understand the importance of successful cold calling, goal-setting, and time management; and is well versed on different buyer types and their concerns. Key tasks of this role also include: contacting and presenting to clients and agencies, negotiating contracts and executing transactions.
- Prospect and generate new leads, as well as qualify leads generated by support functions
- Develop client-specific pitches, attend client meetings, make presentations and close sales
- Attend promotional events and other client networking events
- Work in partnership with support team on pre-sale processes (e.g., preparing presentations, proposals).
- Work in partnership with support team on post-sale processes (e.g., entering orders, collections)
- Prepare reports for and attend internal meetings
- College degree or equivalent sales experience preferred
- 2-3 years sales experience preferred, previous advertising/media experience a plus.
- Bilingual - fluency in Spanish and English preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Must possess a good driving record and a valid driver’s license
- Client skills including prospecting, conveying value proposition and overcoming objections
- Ability to conduct effective account planning and coordinate different resources to meet customer needs
- Goal oriented with good grasp of time management
- Strong analytical and negotiations skills
- Knowledge of OSI, Matrix, Concur, Sales Force, Donovan a plus.
HOW TO APPLY:
All interested applicants should send their resume by mail, fax, or email to:
WUVG-TV Univision 34 Atlanta
Attn: Human Resources
3350 Peachtree Road Suite 1250
Atlanta, GA 30326
UNIVISION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER