Posted on 2013-03-04
By CareerPage CareerPage
KRQE News 13, an aggressive and growing news organization in Albuquerque, NM is searching for an experienced general assignment reporter to join our news efforts.
- Gather information for newscast presentation with accurate information and of interest to our viewers.
- Develop story ideas to present at daily planning meetings.
- Review background information and conduct interview in a courteous and professional manner.
- Present compelling, clear and accurate live shots when assigned.
- Interact with all facets of the community to gather information and cultivate news sources.
- Represent the station at community events in a professional manner.
- Must have excellent reading, writing, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in newsroom computer systems.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and moderate to high stress and deadline pressure.
- College degree in Journalism or related field preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you have what it takes to showcase the Big Local Story, rush your resume & the web link of your recent news stories to email@example.com. No phone calls, please!
KRQE-TV owned & operated by LIN Media is an equal opportunity employer.