Posted on 2013-03-01
By Lincoln Financial Media Lincoln Financial Media
Greenwood Village, CO
Lincoln Financial Media Denver seeks a dynamic, self-motivated Webmaster with strong internet-based project management experience, skills in graphic and web site design and online asset maintenance.
As a webmaster you will be responsible for implementing and managing the ongoing development of all Denver based website(s), station streams, on-demand (podcast) content and customer databases. You will also be responsible for performing day-to-day site maintenance on station and sponsor related web sites, performing quality-control for third party content, and maintaining and developing small web applications.
Project management experience, including the ability to provide oversight and direction on multiple online activities from inception to completion, is a must. This includes coordinating with other content providers to prioritize work, educating content updaters and managing resource allocation. Effective organizational, research, problem-solving and resolution skills are keys for success. Familiarity with streaming media and online video is necessary.
- 2+ years of experience working with content management systems
- 2+ years of experience of using Photoshop.
- 2+ years of project management skills and proven ability to train, assist and delegate non-web experts in updating sites
- 2+ years of thorough knowledge of browser compatibility issues for all platforms/major browsers is also a must
- 2+ years experience with streaming media, online video, and online multimedia applications in general
- Experience with Dreamweaver, Final Cut, Illustrator, Flash AS2 a plus.
- Has a working knowledge of analytics, especially Google analytics
- Take a leadership role in driving stations’ digital presence and vision
- Work effectively in time-sensitive situations and meet deadlines; coordinate multiple projects and complex tasks simultaneously
- Pay attention to detail, and troubleshoot user-friendliness and technical issues
- Execute dynamic design solutions for web or print
- Provide training and technical support to departmental staff and ensure appropriate training of staff and end users
- Establish and maintain positive and effective relationships with others
- Exercise independent judgment and initiative with minimal supervision
- Understands how to create online content and measure its success
- Understands how social media contributes to the stations overall web presence
- Understands how to translate metrics into plain english for sales and programming staff
HOW TO APPLY:
Send resume to:
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Lincoln Financial Media ("LFM" or "the Company") is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Opportunities throughout LFM are available to employees and applicants and are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. We have a drug free work environment and we perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.