KKFN Executive Producer
Posted on 2013-03-01
By Lincoln Financial Media Lincoln Financial Media
Greenwood Village, CO
Sports Radio 104.3 The Fan in Denver is looking for an experienced sports talk radio Executive Producer. Duties, responsibilities, and required experience are outlined below:
- Knowledge of NexGen automation system
- Imaging and Production skills (Adobe Audition or ProTools)
- Demonstrated Leadership skills
- In-depth knowledge of social media
- Substantial contacts in the sports and sports media industry
- Experience working with and coaching high-profile talent
5 years in sports talk radio with demonstrated experience and success in each of the above listed areas of job requirements.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume and cover letter to:
No phone calls please.
Lincoln Financial Media ("LFM" or "the Company") is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Opportunities throughout LFM are available to employees and applicants and are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. We have a drug free work environment and we perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.