Posted on 2013-02-22
By KIOT-FM KKRG-FM KJFA-FM KKSS-FM Univision Radio
- Performs on-air duties for station.
- This job description is intended for positions where the responsibilities are routine in nature.
- This position is responsible to consistently run and develop format of station.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Regular and timely attendance.
- Requires flexible schedule.
- Maintain format of station.
- Maintain studio equipment.
- Maintain logs, run commercials, answer hot-line (phone).
- Assist with coordination of on-air events.
- Maintain open communication with staff.
- Look and act professional.
- Abide by organizational norms and support organizational goals.
- Remain calm and professional through stressful circumstances.
- Persist and finish projects under deadlines.
- Follow instructions as well as take steps necessary to prevent mistakes.
- Follow well-defined procedures.
- Write and compile traffic reports on a timely basis.
- Deliver on-air traffic reports accurately.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Must have and maintain a good driving record.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications for Consideration:
- Requires working knowledge of Word and Outlook software packages.
- Requires good verbal skills.
- Requires good interpersonal skills.
- Must multi-task and respond to the high demands from our listeners.
- High School Graduate or equivalent experience in field required.
- 1+ year on-air experience with similar job responsibilities and requirements.
- Ability to read, write, and speak fluently in Spanish and English required.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle, or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to drive.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should forward resume to:
Univision Radio – AlbuquerqueNo phone calls.
Attn: Juan Zavala, Program Director
8009 Marble NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110
Fax : (505)254-7108
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER