Analyst, Research NYC
Posted on 2013-02-15
By CareerPage CareerPage
This position supports the needs of the VP, Research in regard to competitive information, network performance and industry trends. Ideal applicant willhave a passion in media research, possess relevant experience, and have a love of television & movies.
- Run data reports & analyze information using all research tools available. Prepare daily, weekly, monthly reports for VP, Research.
- Assist in the development program and daypart ratings estimates for Ad Sales and Finance.
- Track, analyze and report ReelzChannel performance rends, audience delivery and audience composition. Monitor key competitors and trends in the marketplace.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- Experience: 2+ years professional experience in media research or related field.
- Skills: Ability to analyze ratings data, demographics, audience flow and composition. Excellent communication skills, writing, analytical and presentation skills. Attentions to detail is crucial. Must be able to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
- Expertise: Working knowledge of Nielsen audience data and systems (NPower, StarMedia, Kantar, Comscore and other systems). Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
HOW TO APPLY:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
5650 University Blvd SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
No Telephone Calls Please
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER