Posted on 2013-02-13
By Townsquare Media Townsquare Media
Townsquare Media, a group of seven radio stations, is looking for a Support Specialist. We are looking for a team player who is willing to work in a fast paced environment. A great personality and a hardworking, organized person is of great value to us.
The Support Specialist will be in charge of the following duties:
- Assist sales reps with proposals, budget coordination and some monthly paperwork
- Maintain training and lives binders
- Maintain the remote calendar
- Update weekly the one on one report
- Update Menu of Items on the 1st of Every Month
- Answer phones and help out during the day when needed
- Coordinate political advertising by acting as a contact person, sending out political information, communicating with candidates/agencies, write up orders, track copy
- Written presentations
- Account list management
- Maintain one sheets on the M drive
- Research qualitative
- Write Marketron orders
- Run reports
- Attend sales meetings Tuesday and Thursday mornings
- Printing, mailing and managing the certificates for Seize the Deal on a daily basis.
Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint a plus.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you feel that you have the qualities we are looking for and would like for us to consider you for the position, submit your resume to Frank Malambri at email@example.com or fax it to us at 337-234-7360. You can also apply online by visiting our website www.lafayetteradioadvertising.com and click on career opportunities. Townsquare Media is an equal opportunity employer.