Digital Sales Coordinator
Posted on 2013-02-13
By CBS Radio CBS Radio
CBS RADIO in Phoenix is looking for a professional, detail-oriented individual who can multi-task and has exceptional organizational and computer skills to support the Digital Sales Manager and Sales Staff. The ideal candidate is energetic, efficient and capable of multi-tasking for a variety of personalities in a lively, fast-paced environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to:
- Assist the Account Executives with implementation of all Digital Campaign elements.
- Serve as a liaison between CBS Corporate Ad Ops, Finance and CBS Radio Phoenix to ensure campaigns run properly and are invoiced correctly.
- Perform weekly analysis and review of all live campaigns to ensure program elements are running properly.
- Develop Digital opportunity sales proposals using Excel and PowerPoint that highlight campaign objectives, elements, performance, qualitative user engagement and overall value delivered.
- Create case study packages that can be used by Account Executives as marketing tools.
- Compile metrics of past Digital campaigns to be used as marketing collateral.
- Manage the Digital ticketing system to ensure an effective project flow.
- Analyze inventory on the stationsâ€™ websites to ensure delivery of campaigns.
- Enter orders containing Digital elements into the system (Solbright).
- Enter and manage CBS Local Offer deals and CBS Local Pages campaigns.
- Attend sales meetings and training sessions.
- Minimum of 2 years clerical experience; previous media sales/marketing experience preferred.
- Position requires knowledge of Microsoft Office and excellent organizational/time management skills.
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player.
- High School graduate; college preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates may apply through the Career Center at www.cbsradio.com. Mailed, emailed, faxed or hand-delvered resumes will not be accepted. No phone calls, please.
It is the continuing policy of CBS Radio to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, national origin, age or physical or mental disability, veteran or disabled veteran status, and to conform to applicable laws and regulations. We solicit assistance on these openings and future openings.ť