Digital Content Producer
Posted on 2013-02-13
By CBS Radio CBS Radio
CBS RADIO in Phoenix is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in web content management, writing and editing for the web, graphic design, site management and social media.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to:
- Develop and manage content for the Stations’ websites following corporate requirements.
- Update Station content, execute contests, and design new templates as needed using the content management systems utilized by CBS Radio.
- Design graphics and artwork for the Station websites.
- Produce short-form video pieces.
- Upload edited audio and video for web use.
- Assist Marketing and Programming Departments by creating, designing and editing digital advertising and promotional content for the sites.
- Capture content (video, audio and photos) at Station events.
- Represent the station positively and effectively on social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Station Reward Accounts etc., as needed.
- Prior experience with broadcast, print, or internet editing/writing is preferred.
- Must have template design and implementation experience.
- Familiarity with WYSIWYG web design applications is required.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and possess the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends when necessary.
- BA/BS in Computer Science is preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates may apply through the Career Center at www.cbsradio.com. Mailed, emailed, faxed or hand-delivered resumes will not be accepted. No phone calls, please.
It is the continuing policy of CBS Radio to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, national origin, age or physical or mental disability, veteran or disabled veteran status, and to conform to applicable laws and regulations. We solicit assistance on these openings and future openings.