Bonneville Phoenix IT Help Desk Technician
Posted on 2013-02-11
By KPKX, KTAR, KTAR Bonneville International Corporation
Bonneville Phoenix (KTAR-AM, KTAR-FM, 98.7 The Peak, KTAR.com) is looking for an IT Help Desk Technician to make a full contribution to the IT and Engineering departments and that provides system support, installation, and maintains the computer networks and station audio systems.
- A+ certified.
- Experience with PC related hardware and software.
- Operating systems for personal computers and networks.
- Communication equipment and software.
- Become knowledgeable of and be able to support the following:
- Windows 7
- Mac OS X
- Microsoft Office 2003 & 2008
- Have a basic understanding of network printers, copiers and fax machines
- Smart phones such as Blackberryâ€™s, iPhones, and windows based cell phones
- Be able to provide technical assistance to users of personal computers and networks and be able to satisfy their requests promptly and politely. Personally perform or cause to be performed the following functions:
- Network system troubleshooting and facilitates equipment as required.
- Training of personnel as it relates to your areas of responsibility.
- Promote a smooth functioning engineering department by rendering service on additional projects or special assignments as requested by the supervisor and working with other engineers to provide effective engineering services to the needs of the stations.
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures. â
- Work effectively in a team environment and have a customer oriented attitude.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates are invited to complete the on line application available on our web site at www.ktar.com.
Questions can be directed to email@example.com. We do not allow walk-in candidates. To be considered an application must be submitted only for current posted position(s). Resume is accepted only when accompanying our application. If you are offered employment by Bonneville International Corporation, you will be asked to sign an agreement to arbitrate any disputes that may arise between you and Bonneville regarding your employment with the company prior to commencing employment with the company.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Bonneville International Corporation participates in E-Verify and complies with all right to work laws.