Tanana Valley TV & Radio--Broadcast I.T. Engineer
Posted on 2013-02-08
By Alaska Broadcasters Association Alaska Broadcasters Association
Immediate opening for Broadcast I.T. Engineer
- Install, troubleshoot and support broadcast and non-broadcast IT related software applications such as Windows 7 clients, windows server infrastructures, and specialty broadcast software.
- Assist with supporting a homogenous cisco network environment with IP telephony.
- Asssit with supporting an active directory environment.
- Help train new users with new software and system changes.
- Communicate trouble instances with vendors for support and repair. Work with vendors to help troubleshoot problems, install system updates and version upgrades. Coordinate and install end-user hardware and software in conjunction with management, vendors and staff.
- Assist with system installations, integration and maintenance projects of systems and infrastructure as assigned by the Director of Engineering.
Desired qualifications are:
- Knowledge of television broadcast environments and systems.
- 3 years previous IT experience.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain critical IT systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and listening skills.
- MCP, CCNA, SBE certfications desirable.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply in person to Chris Fry General, Manager, 3650 Braddock Street, Fairbanks, AK 99701; 907/374-1505. An Equal Opportunity Employer-All Encouraged to Apply.