Posted on 2013-02-08
By CareerPage CareerPage
Top 50 Market, looking for an executive producer to take our morning show to the next level. Responsible for shaping and driving the vision for the morning show both on-air and on the multi-digital platforms.
- Oversee editorial content and production of morning show
- Executive and drive management vision for morning show
- Excellent leadership, management and communication skills to interact with all departments
- 2 years producing experience preferred
- Excellent active writing skills and the ability to motivate the staff is essential
- You must be able to make quick decisions and handle breaking news with ease
- College degree preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
Resume and a non-returnable newscast air-check DVD, along with a cover letter stating where you found out about this job to: Sue Stephens, News Director, KOAT-TV, 3801 Carlisle Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87107.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER