Posted on 2013-02-08
By CareerPage CareerPage
- Responsible for writing, producing and editing assigned programs.
- Makes the full scope of creative, content, production, editing and cost/benefit decisions for assigned programs.
- Determines and writes program content and maintains the creative vision.
- Assembles cast and production teams and resources.
- Leads and coordinates staff during actual production.
- Oversees editing of final product.
- Works with operations to ensure required delivery.
- Creates and assists on new and innovative projects and initiatives.
- Works in team environment with a variety of people.
- Reports to work on time and works established schedule/hours. Ability to work other hours or alternate schedules as needed.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. The Company will make reasonable physical accommodations to facilitate the ability to perform essential job functions.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field or an equivalent combination of skills, training, and experience in the entertainment industry.
Experience: Two to four years of progressively complex related experience as a segment producer or producer, with skills and experience with on-camera talent and edit room . Demonstrated creative vision. Requires excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, and attention to detail. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, FinalCut Pro and Excel.
HOW TO APPLY:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
5650 University Blvd SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
No Telephone Calls Please
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER