Posted on 2013-02-06
By Louisiana Association of Broadcasters
Baton Rouge, LA
Immediate opening for full-time Promotions Producer / Editor / Photographer in a Multi-TV Station environment in Baton Rouge, LA..
Candidate will report to Promotions Director.
- Should work well with others and adapt easily to change.
- Must have good editing and writing skills as well as working knowledge of various media formats.
- The ideal candidate will have previous promotions producer experience, and a desire to provide excellent high quality promotional spots.
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop is beneficial.
- The successful candidate will be someone who is flexible, able to adapt quickly and complete projects from concept to completion.
- Should have at least 1-2 years editing and shooting experience and be proficient with camera equipment, microphones, and lighting.
- High School diploma/college /technical school preferred.
- Previous working experience as an Editor or Producer is preferred.
- Must have hands-on knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills and strong creative skills.
- Must have an ability to handle multiple projects at one time, work under stress, and meet deadlines.
- Must have a willingness to learn and take direction.
HOW TO APPLY:
Salary : D.O.E. Email resume to : email@example.com or fax to : (225) 768-9191. Absolutely No Phone Calls. Knight Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.