Digital Sales Manager
Posted on 2013-02-06
By CareerPage CareerPage
WHAM, the ABC Television Network Affiliate in Rochester, NY, needs a Digital Interactive Manager who will ensure that all digital objectives, including Internet and Mobile, maintain or exceed company revenue growth goals.
- Meet regularly with staff to provide digital platform training, support, and innovative integrations and develop new growth and revenue for Sinclair markets.
- Maintain high-level communications with all station and corporate management and sales staff, as well as vendors.
- Execute training for sales management, account executives, and content producers.
- Meet with vendors and potential vendors to improve existing programs and develop new programs, as well as find and develop new initiatives and programs to advance the digital team.
- Assist with implementation of programs and create revenue streams as opportunities arise.
- Ability to successfully lead, train, and direct professionals.
- Working knowledge of new media, digital interactive initiatives, social media, and content.
- Five years’ management experience, preferably in a TV sales environment.
- Strong organizational, written, and communication skills.
- Hands-on experience developing new business and skilled as a negotiator and motivator.
- TV background or digital management experience is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants must apply online. Apply at www.sbgi.net and click on "Employment". Internal applicants at a Sinclair station should see their local HR contact to apply for this position. No phone calls or e-mails please.