Posted on 2013-01-28
By ABA Alabama Broadcasters Association
Mississippi Public Broadcasting is seeking a Videographer Editor for field and studio productions, field and studio lighting, field audio recording and non-linear editing. Additional duties include serving as part of the production crew.
- Knowledge of HD video equipment, Final Cut Pro and Avid is required.
- Knowledge of advanced production techniques including jibs and Steadicam is desired.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college or university in Radio/Television/Film or a directly related field (AND)
- one (1) year of experience in work directly related to the above-described duties;
- (OR) Graduation from a standard four-year high school or equivalent (GED),
- (AND) five (5) years of experience in work directly related to the above-described duties;
- (OR) directly related education and related experience may be substituted on an equal basis.
HOW TO APPLY:
State of Mississippi application and demo reel to Personnel, Mississippi Public Broadcasting, 3825 Ridgewood Road, Jackson, MS 39211 received by February 11, 2013. Resumes not accepted in lieu of applications. MPB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. (02-28-13)